Khamis

leave the world

my friend, little black dog.

dear lovable pet. i know somehow the world you are about to leave looks at you as if she have the look so unbearable to forget. but, forget not my friend that heavens await you.

if you see street lights slowly dimmed right on top of the moon, i will stop saying goodbye. oh... if only i have the power to follow you. but for now i have no desire to collect more power. because you my friend has arbitrarily cast a spell on me. making me prone to reject the power to be dead. i seems to understand the pain.

so, leave the world. leave everything here. for what you become are immortality. since that, you are no more a running dog.

1 ulasan:

mike-L berkata...

srottt...
fuhhh...
fuhhh...

lost in translation
stuck between words.


dignified with this